Check out this opportunity for reading fun through the Fort Vancouver Regional Library!
Read, earn prizes, and visit the library for amazing performances and activities June 15 – August 15, 2017.
How it works:
- Summer Reading is open to all ages.
- Register online or at your library, then start logging time on June 15.
- Make reading a daily habit. Set your own daily reading goal.
- Log the days you meet your reading goal.
- Log a day of reading if you attend a library program.
- Youth aged 0-18 years, earn a prize when you reach 15, 30 and 45 days read — visit your library by August 15 to choose your prizes.
- Everyone, when you reach 15, 30 and 45 days read you get an entry in the Grand Prize Drawing for one of these great prizes:
- $200 Amazon gift card for each age group: 0-5 years old, 6-11 years old, and 12-18 years old
- Two (2) nights at Skamania Lodge for adults
You can also:
- Write and read reviews online.
- Tell us a little about what you like to read and receive book recommendations via email.